Friday, January 11, 2013

My roomies




To my dearest roommates, you guys have been great!
Just to let you know, it’s not easy to leave J

Thank you for all the times we spend together,
The times we illegally cook and eat a whole bunch together,
The times we go out and have loads of fun together,
The times we watch thriller movies and i'm the coward-est,
And those many times we share our thoughts and what not.

For my sweet unnie, Kak Fafa.
Gomawo for being so crazy, unpredictable and super cute at times.
You eventually made my day, every time.
And still, you're my loving unnie. Saranghae! 
(naega bare jana! hehe)

For my caring Zaza.
Thanks for the times you are there for me.
And just be patient with all my miseries. Haha
I will not forget the time you sooth me when my dad is sick.
I love you, truthfully.

For my random Rara.
Thanks for accompanying me all the way, all the time.
Being random is what makes you unique.
Do not try to be anyone else.
Take care chinggu-ya! I will miss your alarm. Haha

For my kind-hearted Minmin.
Being so nice and thoughtful at all times,
Will definitely make me miss you.
I will not forget you're my first aid every injury times,
And my companion at times I'm being coward. Hehe
Super thank you!

For my innocent Yana.
Sorry for all the times I teased you. And I know I do it a lot. Haha
It's just you're so innocent to trust all my words.
And I'm just being naughty at times :)
Alas, I have bountiful memorable times with you.
Just don't trust everyone, okay? Hehe

I love each one of you so don't dare to forget my presence.
I will haunt my compartment! Hahaha *evil laugh

Sorry and thanks for everything.
Pray hard for me, for anything at all.

Sincerely, GG.